TNT series was created with live and studio applications in mind, which was already proved on numerous occasions. Valiant Guitars B-system preamp is powered by 18v. The beauty of it is that it doesn't color the sound, but slightly boosts the signal by 5db. Mini-toggle switch has 3 positions - parallel/single-coil/series positions. Neck "humbucker" is...double-coil pickup with an unusual wiring scheme. Hardware-wise we got Valiant Guitars proprietary SWIFT-RS bass bridge with Gotoh tuners, but the million-dollar feature is our adjustable bell-bronze nut.
The sonically enhanced body carries low-pressure chambers in strategically placed areas of sound distribution. These chambers serve a couple of purposes, such as weight reduction, enhancing resonance along properly balancing an instrument.
Hardware is always a focal point of Valiant Guitars instrument. Valiant Guitars SWIFT-RS-Bass bridge is made of duralumin, an alloy widely used in aircraft manufacturing. Complimented by bell-bronze saddles SWIFT-RS-Bass bridge assembly is a great compliment to this gorgeous instrument.
Not only do we have sturdy multiple-pieces necks, but we also reinforce every neck with titanium rods. Undivided attention is what our "Diamond" volute usually gets.
- Back: European alder
- Top: Flame maple
- Color: Red Tiger
- Wood: 5-piece hard rock maple and roasted maple, titanium-reinforced, Valiant Guitars "Diamond" volute
- Profile: C profile
- 1st fret -Depth: 21 mm/0.82" Width: 38.77 mm/1.52"
- 12th fret -Depth: 23.5 mm/0.92" Width: 58 mm/2.28"
- 22nd fret- Width: 62 mm/2.44"
- Scale length: 34"/863.6 mm
- Fretboard: Wenge
- Radius: 16" radius/406.4 mm
- Frets: 22 Nickel silver frets, extra-hard, Jumbo, width: 2.8 mm/0.110", height: 1.65 mm/0.064"
- Truss-rod: Easy-access, stainless steel truss-rod wheel
- Neck pickup: Valiant Guitars B-system double-coil
- Bridge pickup: Valiant Guitars B-system single-coil
- Controls: B-system pre-amp 18v, parametric EQ, treble and bass, 1 volume, 1 balance, 3 mini-toggle - parallel/single-coil/series for neck pickup
- Jack: Pure Tone
- Bridge: Valiant Guitars duralumin Swift-RS-bass, quick-release, with bell-bronze saddles
- Nut: Bell-bronze, 38.77 mm/1.52"
- Tuners: Gotoh
- "Trinity" ebony inlays
- Duralumin enhanced-grip knobs with wooden pointer
- Full shielding
- Duralumin cavity covers
- Valiant Guitars hard-shell case included