"Jupiter" is an amalgamation of what Valiant Guitars stands for. The body was scientifically re-calculated to maximize frequency responses and improved comfort, which was then matched with the best suitable pickups and wiring scheme.
"Jupiter" is equipped with German-made Bill Lawrence 500L set. This union was meant to be.
The ‘secret’ ingredients are: No-Load tone pot, which in position ‘10’ does not engage our military spec’d tone cap, allowing the pickups to be oneself (give it a turn and you have another tool to alter your sound), PureTone jack, which is tight and snug, and CTS volume pot.
For tuning stability and the quality of strings vibration we appointed GraphTech nut and string trees, along with Gotoh series 510 (Planet Waves locking tuners in early versions) locking tuners and Valiant Guitars SWIFT-RS duralumin bridge with casted brass saddles.
We chose alder body with quarter-sawn titanium-reinforced maple neck for extra- stability as time-approved tonewoods.
This set came to us from Germany, where Mr.Lawrence himself is winding his pickups
Incredible clarity and tasteful output provided by those pickups are suitable for many occasions, from sweet jazz to heavily-heavenly distorted tones.
Regular to Valiant Guitars appointments, such as Gotoh 510 staggered locking tuners, GraphTech nut and string-trees provide tuning stability and incredible resonance
Every inch of this instrument was pyrographed by hand by our Master Luthier, it took time to made sure that heat treatment was only applied to benefit the instrument.
It's not only beautiful, but very resonant instrument, it literally jumps out of your lap when you strum a chord, the wood was thermally treated, oil finish was applied on top to protect this unique finish.
Blacked-out hardware and appointments only highlights the pyrographed pattern and gives it complete look
- Wood: European alder
- Color: Fireborn
- Wood: Hard-rock maple, titanium-reinforced
- Profile: C profile
- 1st fret -Depth: 20,5 mm/0.807" Width: 42 mm/1.65"
- 12th fret - Depth: 22 mm/0.866" Width: 51.7 mm/2.035"
- 22nd fret - Width: 51.7 mm/2.035"
- Scale length: 25.5"/648 mm
- Fretboard: Maple
- Radius: 12" radius/304.8 mm
- Frets: 22 Nickel silver frets, extra-hard, Jumbo, width: 2.8 mm/0.110", height: 1.65 mm/0.064"
- Truss-rod: Easy-access, stainless steel truss-rod wheel
- Bridge pickup: OBL Bill Lawerence 500XL
- Controls: 1 volume - CTS 500k, 1 tone - No-Load 500k
- Capacitor: Soviet paper-in-oil, military spec’ed
- Jack: Pure Tone
- Bridge: Valiant Guitars duralumin Swift-RS-bridge, quick-release, with bell-bronze saddles
- String spacing: 10.5 mm/0.416"
- Nut: GraphTech, 43mm/1.69"
- Tuners: Gotoh 510 series, locking
- "Trinity" ebony inlays
- Duralumin enhanced-grip knobs with wooden pointer
- Full shielding
- Duralumin cavity covers
- Valiant Guitars hard-shell case included