This bass was designed in conjunction with Alexander Titov. Alexander is proficient bass player, one of the most iconic musicians in USSR and contemporary music. Due to Alexander's occupancy in two of the bands of historical significancy, like Kino and Aquarium, we had to create a versatile instrument due to quite a difference in the sonic palette he has to cover.
This instrument available only as a custom order at this moment.
TNT series was created with live and studio applications in mind, which was already proved on numerous occasions. Valiant Guitars B-system preamp is powered by 18v. The beauty of it is that it doesn't color the sound, but slightly boosts the signal by 5db. Mini-toggle switch has 3 positions - parallel/single-coil/series positions. Neck "humbucker" is...double-coil pickup with an unusual wiring scheme. Hardware-wise we got Valiant Guitars proprietary SWIFT-RS bass bridge with Gotoh tuners, but the million-dollar feature is our adjustable bell-bronze nut.
The sonically enhanced body carries low-pressure chambers in strategically placed areas of sound distribution. These chambers serve a couple of purposes, such as weight reduction, enhancing resonance along properly balancing an instrument.
Hardware is always a focal point of Valiant Guitars instrument. Valiant Guitars SWIFT-RS-Bass bridge is made of duralumin, an alloy widely used in aircraft manufacturing. Complimented by bell-bronze saddles SWIFT-RS-Bass bridge assembly is a great compliment to this gorgeous instrument.
Not only do we have sturdy multiple-pieces necks, but we also reinforce every neck with titanium rods. Undivided attention is what our "Diamond" volute usually gets.
- Back: European alder
- Top: Flame maple
- Color: Coral Sea
- Wood: 7-piece hard rock maple and roasted maple, titanium-reinforced, Valiant Guitars "Diamond" volute
- Profile: C profile
- 1st fret -Depth: Depth: 21,5 mm/0.846" Width: 45 mm/1.77"
- 12th fret - Depth: 24 mm/0.94" Width: 62 mm/2.44"
- 22nd fret - Width: 71 mm/2.79"
- Scale length: 34"/863.6 mm
- Fretboard: Purpleheart
- Radius: 16" radius/406.4 mm
- Frets: 22 Nickel silver frets, extra-hard, Jumbo, width: 2.8 mm/0.110", height: 1.65 mm/0.064"
- Truss-rod: Easy-access, stainless steel truss-rod wheel
- Neck pickup: Valiant Guitars B-system double-coil
- Bridge pickup: Valiant Guitars B-system single-coil
- Controls: B-system pre-amp 18v, parametric EQ, treble and bass, 1 volume, 1 balance, 3 mini-toggle - parallel/single-coil/series for neck pickup
- Jack: Pure Tone
- Bridge: Valiant Guitars duralumin Swift-RS-bass, quick-release, with bell-bronze saddles
- Nut: Bell-bronze, 45mm/1.77"
- Tuners: Gotoh
- Other features
- "Trinity" ebony inlays
- Duralumin enhanced-grip knobs with wooden pointer
- Full shielding
- Duralumin cavity covers
- Valiant Guitars hard-shell case included