TNT-mini series was created with live applications in mind, which was already proved by numerous occasions.
This little monster provides significant amount of low-end thump while remaining in tune with proper string tension and intonation. This miniature bass is tuned to standard bass E to G tuning so you will feel comfortable playing your familiar passages.
Another great application of this instrument is actually for guitarists. While having only 27" which is not a lot for a bass, guitarist will be able to play it comfortably, adopting new instrument and expanding your sonic variety and recording possibilities
Hardware is always a focal point of Valiant Guitars instrument. Valiant Guitars SWIFT-RS-Bass bridge is made of duralumin, an alloy widely used in aircraft manufacturing. Complimented by bell-bronze saddles SWIFT-RS-Bass bridge assembly is a great compliment to this gorgeous instrument.
Not only do we have sturdy quarter-sawn necks, but we also reinforce every neck with titanium rods. Undivided attention is what our "Diamond" volute usually gets.
- Wood: Alder
- Color: Bourlesque Black
- Wood: Hard-rock maple, quarter-sawn, titanium-reinforced
- Profile: C profile
- 1st fret - Depth: 21 mm/0.82" Width: 38 mm/1.49"
- 12th fret - Depth: 23.5 mm/0.92" Width: 50 mm/1.96"
- 22nd fret - Width: 54 mm/2.12"
- Scale length: 27"/685.8 mm
- Fretboard: Roasted hornbeam
- Radius: 12" radius/305 mm
- Frets: 22 Nickel silver frets, extra-hard, Jumbo, width: 2.8 mm/0.110", height: 1.65 mm/0.064"
- Truss-rod: Easy-access, stainless steel truss-rod wheel
- Neck pickup: Valiant Guitars B-system single-coil
- Bridge pickup: Valiant Guitars B-system single-coil
- Controls: 2 volumes, 1 tone
- Jack: Pure Tone
- Bridge: Valiant Guitars duralumin Swift-RS-bass, quick-release, with bell-bronze saddles
- Nut: GraphTech, 38 mm/1.49"
- Tuners: Valiant Guitars proprietary
- "Trinity" ebony inlays
- Duralumin enhanced-grip knobs with wooden pointer
- Full shielding
- Duralumin cavity covers
- Valiant Guitars hard-shell case included